- (registration ends: January 23, 2020)
- Friday, January 10, 2020 - Thursday, January 23, 2020
Date Start Time End Time 01/27/2020 10:00 AM 05:00 PM 01/28/2020 09:00 AM 05:00 PM 01/29/2020 09:00 AM 05:00 PM
Presenter(s) Jamie Collier Lisa Garland
Introduction to Wraparound Process (3-day)
First training of the series for front-line wraparound practitioners, supervisors, and directors as well as community partners who may participate in a child and family team process. Through attendance at this training, participants will be able to:
• Gain an understanding of the critical components of the wraparound process in order to provide high fidelity wraparound practice.
• Practice these steps of the process to include eliciting the family story from multiple perspectives, re-framing the family story from a strengths perspective, identifying functional strengths, developing vision statements, team missions, identifying needs, establishing outcomes, brainstorming strategies, and creating a plan of care and crisis plan that represents the work of the team and learn basic facilitation skills for running a wraparound team meeting.
Trainings are restricted. Only those specific by the state in which training is held may attend. If you would like more information to access trainings specific to your state, please contact Kimberly Estep, email@example.com.
- Free of Charge
- No breakfast and lunch will be provided at this event.
Location(s) Choices Coordinated Care Solutions - Indiana
7941 Castleway Drive Indianapolis, Indiana 46250
Inclement Weather/Training Cancellation: In the event that a training is cancelled, we will send you an email (using the same email address you used to register).
We may call or send text messages to confirm, as well. If you have any questions about the status of a training, please feel free to email us at TheInstitute@ssw.umaryland.edu.
Choices Indiana Introduction to Wraparound Training