- (registration ends: January 24, 2020)
- Tuesday, December 03, 2019 - Friday, January 24, 2020
Date Start Time End Time 01/28/2020 09:00 AM 05:00 PM 01/29/2020 09:00 AM 05:00 PM
Presenter(s) Natalie Richey
Intermediate Wraparound: Improving Wraparound Practice (2-day)
Third training in the series for frontline wraparound practitioners, supervisors, and directors to enhance their skills and move toward higher quality practice. Common implementation challenges are addressed in this training; however, topics can be adjusted based on individual, organizational, or state need. Through attendance at this training, participants will be able to:
- Practice and utilize tools in telling and reframing the family story
- Pull out specific and individualized functional strengths for use in the planning process Identify underlying needs of the youth and caregiver
- Practice developing outcome statements and strategies that tie back to the reason for referral and address underlying needs moving the family closer to attaining their vision
Trainings are restricted. Only those specific by the state in which training is held may attend. If you would like more information to access trainings specific to your state, please contact Kimberly Estep, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free of Charge
- No breakfast and lunch will be provided at this event.
Location(s) Mental Health Cooperative
275 Cumberland Bend, Suite 109A Nashville, Tennessee 37228
Inclement Weather/Training Cancellation: In the event that a training is cancelled, we will send you an email (using the same email address you used to register).
We may call or send text messages to confirm, as well. If you have any questions about the status of a training, please feel free to email us at TheInstitute@ssw.umaryland.edu.
Tennessee Intermediate Wraparound Training