- (registration ends: October 30, 2019)
- Friday, October 11, 2019 - Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Date Start Time End Time 11/13/2019 09:00 AM 05:00 PM
Presenter(s) Bonnie Evans
Engagement in the Wraparound Process (1-day) Second training in the series for frontline wraparound practitioners, supervisors, and directors as well as community partners who may participate in a child and family team process. Through attendance at this training, participants will be able to:
• Identify barriers to engagement
• Develop skills around engaging team members and the family
• Utilize research-based strategies of engagement for increased positive outcomes for youth and their families.
Trainings are restricted. Only those specific by the state in which training is held may attend. If you would like more information to access trainings specific to your state, please contact Kimberly Estep, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No breakfast and lunch will be provided at this event.
Location(s) Renaissance Austin Hotel
9721 Arboretum Boulevard Austin, Texas 78759
Inclement Weather/Training Cancellation: In the event that a training is cancelled, we will send you an email (using the same email address you used to register).
We may call or send text messages to confirm, as well. If you have any questions about the status of a training, please feel free to email us at TheInstitute@ssw.umaryland.edu.
Texas Engagement in Wraparound Training