- Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - Monday, November 18, 2019
Date Start Time End Time 11/19/2019 09:00 AM 04:30 PM
Presenter(s) Heidi Gross
Engagement in the Wraparound Process (1-day) Second training in the series for frontline wraparound practitioners, supervisors, and directors as well as community partners who may participate in a child and family team process. Through attendance at this training, participants will be able to:
• Identify barriers to engagement
• Develop skills around engaging team members and the family
• Utilize research-based strategies of engagement for increased positive outcomes for youth and their families.
Trainings are restricted. Only those specific by the state in which training is held may attend. If you would like more information to access trainings specific to your state, please contact Kimberly Estep, email@example.com.
- Free of Charge
- No breakfast and lunch will be provided at this event.
Location(s) Indiana Government Center South, Conference Room 17
402 W Washington Street, Conference Room 17, Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
Inclement Weather/Training Cancellation: In the event that a training is cancelled, we will send you an email (using the same email address you used to register).
We may call or send text messages to confirm, as well. If you have any questions about the status of a training, please feel free to email us at TheInstitute@ssw.umaryland.edu.
Indiana Engagement in Wraparound