- Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - Saturday, June 01, 2019
Date Start Time End Time 06/05/2019 09:00 AM 04:30 PM 06/06/2019 09:00 AM 04:30 PM
Presenter(s) Kimberly Estep Lisa Garland Kimberly Coviello
Advancing Wraparound Practice: Supervision and Managing to Quality (2-day for supervisors and Local Coaches only)
Provided for supervisors/managers in wraparound. Through attendance at this training, participants will be able to:
* Identify the essential elements of quality wraparound implementation
* Develop an increased understanding of the role of the supervisor in quality wraparound implementation
* Learn how to manage quality throughout the phases of wraparound implementation
* Learn how to utilize supportive tools to develop quality wraparound practitioners, individualized and strength-based service plans, and team processes
*Learn how to transfer knowledge and skills to the workforce
Trainings are restricted. Only those specific by the state in which training is held may attend. If you would like more information to access trainings specific to your state, please contact Kimberly Estep, email@example.com.
- Free of Charge
- No breakfast and lunch will be provided at this event.
Location(s) Choices Coordinated Care Solutions - Indiana
7941 Castleway Drive Indianapolis, Indiana 46250
Inclement Weather/Training Cancellation: In the event that a training is cancelled, we will send you an email (using the same email address you used to register).
We may call or send text messages to confirm, as well. If you have any questions about the status of a training, please feel free to email us at TheInstitute@ssw.umaryland.edu.
Choices Indiana Advanced Wraparound Training