- Thursday, September 20, 2018 - Thursday, February 14, 2019
Date Start Time End Time 02/20/2019 09:00 AM 05:00 PM 02/21/2019 09:00 AM 05:00 PM
Presenter(s) Bonnie Evans
THIS TRAINING HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR MARCH 19-20, 2019.
For additional information, please contac Odera Anyasinti at email@example.com.
Intermediate Wraparound: Improving Wraparound Practice (2-day)
Third training in the series for frontline wraparound practitioners, supervisors, and directors to enhance their skills and move toward higher quality practice. Common implementation challenges are addressed in this training; however, topics can be adjusted based on individual, organizational, or state need. Through attendance at this training, participants will be able to:
- Practice and utilize tools in telling and reframing the family story
- Pull out specific and individualized functional strengths for use in the planning process Identify underlying needs of the youth and caregiver
- Practice developing outcome statements and strategies that tie back to the reason for referral and address underlying needs moving the family closer to attaining their vision
Trainings are restricted. Only those specific by the state in which training is held may attend. If you would like more information to access trainings specific to your state, please contact Kimberly Estep, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No breakfast and lunch will be provided at this event.
Location(s) Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
4140 Governor's Row, Austin, Texas 78744
Inclement Weather/Training Cancellation: In the event that a training is cancelled, we will send you an email (using the same email address you used to register).
We may call or send text messages to confirm, as well. If you have any questions about the status of a training, please feel free to email us at TheInstitute@ssw.umaryland.edu.
CANCELLED Texas Intermediate Wraparound Training